Wednesday 18 July 2007

Concrete Me

Went up for a visit today and amazingly the slab was laid on time. Exactly when they said it would be. I'm surprised to date that things are happening on time at the moment since i keep hearing some peoples horror stories. I know it early but still nothing has gone wrong to date. As you can see below this is our house, 4th in the street to have the slab down!!!

More work on Friday to have some drains, power, water etc connected, excess sand and a clean up on Tuesday and brick are meant to be delivered next Thursday so well see how we go.

Apologies for the not so good quality of the photos only had the mobile phone camera with us. I forgot the digital (who does that when they are building a house???)

This is me and my partner. You have already met the dog :) thats all for now

No comments: